Information Technology Services
Postini Message Center
The Message Center provides the ability to:
- Review a list of recently quarantined or potentially virus-infected email.
- Adjust filter sensitivities to determine how aggressively to filter your email for junk email.
- Maintain allowed and blocked sender lists for individual senders, domains, and mailing lists.
You will receive a welcome email message that will contain your login address and temporary password from "Armstrong Atlantic State University Support" <email@example.com>. (View Sample Welcome Message)
Logging into Message Center
Place a bookmark to this location in your Web browser at: https://login.postini.com/ or click the link to Message Center in your Quarantine Summary email notification. (View Quarantine Summary Email Message)
Log in using your email address and the temporary password. You will be prompted to change this password the first time you log in.
If you did not receive a new password in your Welcome message, please contact IT Services Helpdesk.
If you forget your password, simply type any characters in the Password box and click the Log In button. The Forgot Your Password? link will appear on the page. Click the link to reset your password.
Your password must:
- Contain 3 of the 4 character types: English uppercase letters, English lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols (such as !, #, $, %)
- Contain at least 6 characters
- Not be a dictionary word
- Not be your email address
Detailed instructions on using the Message Center are available on the following Web Resources:
- Quick Start Guide: http://www.postini.com/webdocs/mc/quick_start/mc_qs_ee_en.pdf
- Message Center FAQ: http://commondatastorage.googleapis.com/enterprisetraining/postini/user/Postini_FAQ/engage.html
For assistance, please contact the IT Services Helpdesk at 344.2518 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org