Information Technology Services
Download Google (Gmail) Notifier for MAC Users:
Go to http://toolbar.google.com/gmail-helper/notifier_mac.html
1. Click “Download Google Notifier for Mac”
2. Read/Accept Google’s Terms and Agreements
3. Choose “Save File” and Click OK
NOTE: The download process will begin.
4. The Google Notifier Window will appear. Click on, Drag, and Drop the Google Notifier into the Applications folder.
Once the Google Notifier is installed, you will notice the Google Notifier’s icon in the toolbar located on your desktop.
5. Right click on the icon or CMD click. This will display a menu select Preferences. The “Google Notifier Preferences Window” will appear. Place a check in the box next to Enable Gmal Notification. Select GMail in the “Compose mail in” dropdown list.
This is an example of the Notifier’s popup window that will display when you have unread email messages.