Information Technology Services
Desire2Learn - Student Information
Student - Frequently Asked Questions
- Training Information for Students
- Top 10 Tips for Success with Desire2Learn eClassroom
- Technical Requirements for Student Computers
- Student Technology Checklist
- Desire2Learn & Collaborate Tutorials for Students
- Respondus Lockdown Browser - Student Quick Start Guide
IT Services and Office of Online& Blended Learning have opportuties for students to receive support for Desire2Learn on campus and online.
IT Services Helpdesk and GeorgiaVIEW D2L Help Center are available to support faculty and students.
IT Services Helpdesk
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday - 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The IT Services Helpdesk is closed during all observed University holidays.
AFTER HOURS SUPPORT
GeorgiaView D2L Help Center: http://D2Lhelp.view.usg.edu
This D2L Help Center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.