Information Technology Services
Track 1: Self-paced tutorial created by Desire2Learn that includes written instructions and short videos. D2L login is required to access the tutorial and will be made available to all instructors.
Track 2: Self-paced tutorial and participate in one or more of the hands on and/or open sessions.
Track 3: Participate in the Training Series that will provide hands on training for the most common tools used in D2L. There will be a total of five 60 minute sessions and do not need to be taken consecutively.
- Session 1: Introduction and Tools
- Session 2: Communication Tools
- Session 3: Content Tools
- Session 4: Assessment and Grades
- Session 5: Customize myCourse for next semester
IT Services Training Series
Location: Armstrong Center 112
- Session 1: TBD
- Session 2: TBD
- Session 3: TBD
- Session 4: TBD
- Session 5: TBD
IT Services Desire2Learn Open Sessions - Please stop by face to face or in the Online Sessions for assistance with using any of the tools or to have questions answered about Desire2Learn.
- May 13, 15, 16, 17 at 11 a.m to 12 p.m. in Armstrong Center Room 112
- Online Open Session to be held May 15 and 16 at 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Classes limited to 15 participants. Please use our Training Registration Form to reserve your seat today! Additional Session 5 classes to be announced soon.