Information Technology Services
Student Training Calendar
Please contact the Helpdesk at 912.344.2518 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule individual appointments or specialized sessions.
Upcoming Training Opportunities for Students
A Self-paced tutorial is available through D2L titled "Armstrong Student Tutorial". This course has been updated to include information about D2L 10.2. If you do not see this course in your listing in D2L please send a message to Helpdesk@armstrong.edu to have this added to your account.
Armstrong eClassroom: D2L Open Sessions
Please join us on campus or in an online session for assistance with using any of the tools or to ask questions about D2L.
- Monday, August 18 Location: Solms 104, 2 - 3 pm. Registration not required.
- Tuesday, August 19 Location: Solms 104, 2 - 3 pm. Registration not required.
- Wednesday, August 20 Location: Solms 104, 2 - 3 pm. Registration not required.
- Thursday, August 21 Location: Solms 104, 2 - 3 pm. Registration not required.
- Tuesday, August 19 Location: Collaborate, 4 - 5 pm. Registration not required.
Collaborate for Students
Armstrong instructors are using web conferencing in their fully online, hybrid, or partial online courses. This open session allows students to stop by to ask questions about using Collaborate. All students are welcome to attend.
Google Apps: Workshop for Students
Learn about the many different features and functions of Google Apps including Email, Calendar, Docs and much more. In this session, we will learn to create and share events, invitations, organize Email, and share Docs. All students are welcome to attend.
- Upon Request