Information Technology Services
Pirates' Cove is your gateway to webmail, calendars, SHIP, and other valuable information. Pirates' Cove provides resources available to students, faculty & staff including a calendar system offering an abundance of information such as the Academic Calendar, Athletics events, Art, Music & Theatre events as well as many other campus events. Student Government voting and Faculty & Course Evaluations for online classes are also conducted through the Pirates' Cove account. Login now; Pirates' Cove awaits!
How to Find Your Username
- Go to: https://cove.armstrong.edu
- Click on "look up your Cove, Vista or AASU ID".
- You will be prompted to enter your first and last name, the last 4 digits of your social security number, and your date of birth. Enter the requested information and then click "Lookup ID"
NOTE: If a student email account has not been created, you may request one by clicking on the link provided next to "Cove ID" and following the prompts.
Create Your Student Email Account Through Pirates' Cove
- Go to https://cove.armstrong.edu
- Click on "create a new account." (You will need your Student ID # and SHIP pin.)
- You will then be prompted to create a password.
NOTE: If you still are not able to create your account after verifying your Student ID #, you will need to contact the Registrar's Office at 912.344.2503 to reset your SHIP pin.
Changing Your Password in Pirates' Cove
- In Pirates' Cove, select "Password" in the navigation bar.
- Type your current password and a new password twice in the designated spaces.
- Click "Submit."
NOTE: If you experience any problems with Pirates' Cove, please contact the Helpdesk at 912.344.2518 or email@example.com