Information Technology Services
WEPA - Cloud based printing
WEPA is a cloud-based print solution that allows Armstrong students to upload documents on-the-go and print them at one of the 5 WEPA stations located on campus. Send documents from any computer, smartphone, or tablet.
How does WEPA work?
- Login at wepanow.com by selecting Armstrong State University and entering your Active Directory username and password. Upload your document.
- Login with your Active Directory username and password at any WEPA print station. (Be sure to type slowly on the screen) Insert your Pirate Card and tag your card in the bottom right corner to synch up your Print Dollars with the WEPA system the very first time and then log out.
- After you have tagged your Pirate Card, swipe the Pirate Card again and you are automatically in the system and can print your uploaded documents. You can use your Pirate Card with WEPA so that you can access your 110 free pages using your Print Dollars (Pharos Cash) to print. Each WEPA station has the option of printing documents in black or color.
Where are the WEPA stations located on campus?
- Lane Library near Reference Desk
- Lane Library behind book scanner
- Learning Commons by Circulation Desk
- Learning Commons right of the Main Desk by exit
- Armstrong Center left doorway behind elevator
What are the charges to use the WEPA stations?
|Single-sided B&W: $0.08||Single-sided Color: $0.24|
|Double-sided B&W: $0.16||Double-sided Color: $0.48|
Additional charges are incurred when using a WEPA account and/or debit/credit cards.
Who do I call if I have questions about using WEPA or report an issue with a printout?
If you have an issue with printouts students should contact WEPA directly at 1-800-675-7639 or firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate support.