Information Technology Services
Desire2Learn - Student Information
Student - Frequently Asked Questions
- Training Information for Students
- Technical Requirements for Student Computers
- Student Technology Checklist
- Desire2Learn & Collaborate Tutorials for Students
- Respondus Lockdown Browser - Student Quick Start Guide
IT Services and Office of Online& Blended Learning have opportuties for students to receive support for Desire2Learn on campus and online.
Training Schedule 2013
IT Services Helpdesk and GeorgiaVIEW D2L Help Center are available to support faculty and students.
IT Services Helpdesk
Tech Center - http://techcenter.armstrong.edu
Use Port username and password information to access.
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday - 8:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.,
Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.,
Saturday 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
The IT Services Helpdesk is closed during all observed University holidays.
AFTER HOURS SUPPORT
GeorgiaView D2L Help Center: http://D2Lhelp.view.usg.edu
This D2L Help Center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.