Information Technology Services
D2L - Student Information
Student - Frequently Asked Questions
- Training Information for Students
- Top 10 Tips for Success with D2L eClassroom
- Technical Requirements for Student Computers
- Student Technology Checklist
- Collaborate Resources
- Respondus Lockdown Browser - Student Quick Start Guide
IT Services have opportuties for students to receive support for D2L on campus and online.
IT Services Helpdesk and D2L Help Center are available to support faculty and students.
IT Services Helpdesk
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday - 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The IT Services Helpdesk is closed during all observed University holidays.
AFTER HOURS SUPPORT
D2L Help Center: http://D2Lhelp.view.usg.edu
This D2L Help Center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.