Information Technology Services
Desire2Learn 10.2 Implementation
What to Expect?
All classes in the current version of Desire2Learn will be upgraded to 10.2 after the end of Fall 2013 term. Spring 2014 courses will be developed in our current version of Desire2Learn 9.4 and will be upgraded with all the other courses. Faculty will have time to finalize their courses for Spring 2014 when they return from the Holiday Break beginning January 2, 2014.
When is the implemenation timeframe?
Desire2Learn will be off line beginning Thursday, December 19, 2013. Current completion time is estimated as Monday, December 23, 2013. After the Learning Environment is restored then Armstrong Desire2Learn Administrators will need to verify and test services. Armstrong colors and branding will also need to be added to the upgraded version. IT Services expects to have this completed by 5:00 p.m on December 26.
If there is a delay past December 26 an announcement will be sent to notify campus.
How can a faculty member learn more about Desire2Learn 10.2?
- Login into Port , then click here to view videos.
- Particpate in an Overview session and/or workshop on Desire2Learn 10.2.
- 10.2 documentation:
- Request for access to the Training Space to veiw the changes.
How can a student learn more about Desire2Learn 10.2?
- Overview video session will be available in December 2013 for students.
- Particpate in open sessions offered in January 2014.