Information Technology Services
Desire2Learn 10.2 Faculty Training Information
Training Session One: Come learn how to navigate through D2L. You can learn how to upload files in the content area and create quick links, set up discussions and see how the grading works, send out announcements, and get into your D2L email.
- March 4, 2014 in Armstrong Center 113, 12 p.m. - 1 p.m
Training Session Two: Get comfortable with quizzes and how they work. Learn to set up dropbox items and have Turnitin send you a report. See how Collaborate works inside and outside of D2L. And finally learn how the gradebook can make even your face-to-face course easier. You can post your grades manually or have the system grade your quizzes and place the grades into your gradebook.
- March 5, 2014 in Armstrong Center 113, 12 p.m. - 1 p.m.
To register send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to save your seat.
- Content in 10.2
- Discussions in 10.2
- Posted Discussions in 10.2
- Binder in D2L 10.2
- Collaborate in D2L 10.2
- Live Text in D2L 10.2
- News Items in D2L 10.2
- Tools in the Dropdown Menu in D2L 10.2
- Turnitin in D2L 10.2
- User Progress in D2L 10.2
Video files available in iTunes U
D2L 10.20 Video Training Resoures:
- D2L Comparison of 9.4 to 10.2
- Assignment Grader
- Tools in Dropdown Menu
- User Progress
- Login into Port , then click here to view D2L 10.2 Training Resources in iTunes U