Updated Mileage Reimbursement RatesJan 9, 2013, 07:14 pm - Becky Smith
The State Accounting Office has provided updated mileage reimbursement rates for travel by vehicle. Effective January 1, 2013, Armstrong Atlantic State University will reimburse mileage for travel in personal vehicles at the following rate:
Tier 1 Rates: Automobile $ 0.565 per mile
Tier 2 Rate: $ .24 per mile
We ask that you research the most cost effective means when making travel arrangements. Carpooling should always be utilized if possible. When long distances are involved, a cost comparison should be done between driving and flying. We also have a statewide contract with Enterprise for rental vehicles which, depending on the mileage driven, may provide additional departmental savings.
If you have any questions regarding the mileage reimbursement or travel issues, please contact Daphne Burch in the Procurement Office at 344-2647.
Subscribe to Announcements!
- Jacqueline Stepherson Earns Certification as a Senior Professional in Human Resources
- OfficeMax Ending Service to the University
- FY13 YEAR END CLOSEOUT FOR OFFICE SUPPLY ORDERING
- FY 2014 Budget Documents on Reserve in the Library
- 2013 Pay Dates for Summer Faculty
- Reminder:Year End Close Out Dates for FY13
- Armstrong Receives Highest Level of CleanZone Certification
- Mailroom Package Pickup
- Notice of Construction Work
- Victor Hall Second Floor Renovation Project