Upcoming iStrategy End-User WorkshopMar 22, 2012, 06:29 pm - Becky Smith
An iStrategy end-user workshop will be conducted on Wednesday, April 4, 2012, from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm at the Armstrong Center computer lab, room 113. The format will consist of the first 30 minutes as instruction and the remaining time spent as live, hands-on, access to iStrategy on the desktop. You are welcome to bring an administrative person who assists you in the record keeping of your department's expenditures. The room capacity is approximately 20 people. No reservation is necessary, however, to let us know you are coming, please drop Gwen Carlock an email: email@example.com.
If you have a conflict with the date please check the “Announcements from Business & Finance” website for upcoming additional training workshops:
Subscribe to Announcements!
- Jacqueline Stepherson Earns Certification as a Senior Professional in Human Resources
- OfficeMax Ending Service to the University
- FY13 YEAR END CLOSEOUT FOR OFFICE SUPPLY ORDERING
- FY 2014 Budget Documents on Reserve in the Library
- 2013 Pay Dates for Summer Faculty
- Reminder:Year End Close Out Dates for FY13
- Armstrong Receives Highest Level of CleanZone Certification
- Mailroom Package Pickup
- Notice of Construction Work
- Victor Hall Second Floor Renovation Project