Pedestrian and Bike pathJul 6, 2011, 10:14 am - David Carson
A Question received from Share your Thoughts
How much is complete on Pedestrian and Bike path? Where does it begin and
The first phase of the TE Path is finished except for a few punch list items. The final inspection was yesterday morning and the punch list items will be completed by July 14th. Phase I begins behind the Fine Arts Building, ends at Science Drive near the soft ball field and is approximately .9 miles long. The first phase of the TE Path makes up 40% of the 2.3 mile loop around campus. The remaining sections of the TE Path will be constructed in two phases. Design work for Phase II is underway.
Subscribe to Announcements!
- 2013 Pay Dates for Summer Faculty
- Reminder: Year End Close Out Dates for FY13
- Armstrong Receives Highest Level of CleanZone Certification
- Mailroom Package Pickup
- Notice of Construction Work
- Victor Hall Second Floor Renovation Project
- The Patio Cafe
- Pirate Print Shop Services
- Notice of Sidewalk Closure During Spring Break
- Sightlines Presentations