Notice of Sidewalk Closure During Spring BreakMar 6, 2013, 06:28 pm - Becky Smith
Notice of Sidewalk Closure During Spring Break
During the week of spring break (beginning Saturday morning, March 9, 2013, through Saturday, March 16, 2013) the construction company that is renovating Gamble Hall will be replacing some of the exterior concrete sidewalks that have been damaged during the construction process.
The work area will include:
1. A portion of the north end of the sidewalk located along the front side of Gamble Hall (quad side)
2. The sidewalk located along the north side of Gamble Hall and Victor Hall (the side of the buildings closest to Abercorn Street): this sidewalk will be temporarily closed from Arts Drive to the quad.
For access to Victor Hall during this time of sidewalk repair the Victor Hall front center doors or south side doors should be utilized. Please avoid using the north stair doors that exit toward the closed walkway as there will be fresh concrete in this area.
For access to the center of campus from the Arts Drive Parking Lot, please utilize the sidewalk along Burnett Boulevard or the sidewalk located on the south side of Victor Hall and Gamble Hall.
In the interest of safety, all students, faculty, staff and visitors should remain outside of the sidewalk construction work area, which will be defined with barriers. Your patience and cooperation is appreciated during this work period. Please contact Plant Operations should you have any questions or concerns (344-2545). As always, in the event of an after-hours emergency or a security concern, please call the Armstrong University Police Department at 344-3333. Please let them know the nature of the emergency and they will notify the on-call Plant Operations personnel for a facility related issue.
Subscribe to Announcements!
- Jacqueline Stepherson Earns Certification as a Senior Professional in Human Resources
- OfficeMax Ending Service to the University
- FY13 YEAR END CLOSEOUT FOR OFFICE SUPPLY ORDERING
- FY 2014 Budget Documents on Reserve in the Library
- 2013 Pay Dates for Summer Faculty
- Reminder:Year End Close Out Dates for FY13
- Armstrong Receives Highest Level of CleanZone Certification
- Mailroom Package Pickup
- Notice of Construction Work
- Victor Hall Second Floor Renovation Project