New Travel/Expense Proxy Approval FormFeb 14, 2012, 12:00 pm - Becky Smith
New Travel/Expense Proxy Approval Form
As a result of a recent audit recommendation, the University is instituting a new procedure for employees that choose to have their travel submitted on their behalf by a proxy.
Effective 2/15/12 any expense report entered in PeopleSoft ESS by a proxy for another employee will also require the submission of a “Travel/Expense Proxy Approval Form”. The form must be signed by both the proxy and the employee whose travel expense statement is being submitted. The form will need to accompany the supporting documents that are sent to the Business Office. The new form can be found on the Business and Finance website under the Travel & Expenses section of the form page. The form must be submitted with each travel reimbursement request. Failure to submit the form will result in the delay, and possible rejection, of the reimbursement.
If you have any questions, please contact Daphne Burch at 912-344-2647.
Subscribe to Announcements!
- 2013 Pay Dates for Summer Faculty
- Reminder: Year End Close Out Dates for FY13
- Armstrong Receives Highest Level of CleanZone Certification
- Mailroom Package Pickup
- Notice of Construction Work
- Victor Hall Second Floor Renovation Project
- The Patio Cafe
- Pirate Print Shop Services
- Notice of Sidewalk Closure During Spring Break
- Sightlines Presentations