Mailroom Management & Proof of Delivery SoftwareJan 23, 2012, 02:18 pm - Becky Smith
The University Mailroom has purchased and installed the Intellitrack Package Track System. IntelliTrack Package Track allows mailroom personnel to receive and track packages using handheld computers with integrated scanners. From the moment a package is delivered by FedEx, UPS or other common carriers, IntelliTrack Package Track can tell you where the package is located. Packages are typically received using a handheld computer with integrated scanners. Packages are received by scanning the tracking number on the package. If a tracking number is not available, Package Track will create one. Recipients get an email notification when a package has arrived. When a student picks up the package at the University Mailroom, the system will capture their signature and record the delivery notice.
During its first week of operation, Mailroom processing time of delivered packages was reduced by over 50%.
Subscribe to Announcements!
- 2013 Pay Dates for Summer Faculty
- Reminder: Year End Close Out Dates for FY13
- Armstrong Receives Highest Level of CleanZone Certification
- Mailroom Package Pickup
- Notice of Construction Work
- Victor Hall Second Floor Renovation Project
- The Patio Cafe
- Pirate Print Shop Services
- Notice of Sidewalk Closure During Spring Break
- Sightlines Presentations