iStrategy End User TrainingSep 1, 2011, 05:15 pm - David Carson
iStrategy End User Training will be conducted this month at the Armstrong Center computer lab. The format will consist of two-hour classes:
1 hour of instruction, and 1 hour of live, hands-on, access of iStrategy on the desktop (you will need your sign-on information: user name and password
Also, each session will target either a single department user or a user who has multiple departments.
This class will be helpful for those who need a refresher in iStrategy reporting data, or useful for first-time users.
Below is a list of dates and times available.
Armstrong Center Computer Lab, Room 113
Monday, September 12, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm, Single Department
Wednesday, September 14, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm, Multiple Departments
Tuesday, September 20, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm, Single Department
Thursday, September 22, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm, Multiple Departments
To reserve your training time, please contact Tracey Dunn in Financial Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 4-2506.
Please NOTE: You may bring one guest – this should be the administrative person who assists you in the record keeping of your department’s expenditures. A portion of the training will acquaint this staff person with sorting the data and an understanding of the information available in the report.
If you have questions, please call Gwen Carlock at 344-2848.
Subscribe to Announcements!
- Jacqueline Stepherson Earns Certification as a Senior Professional in Human Resources
- OfficeMax Ending Service to the University
- FY13 YEAR END CLOSEOUT FOR OFFICE SUPPLY ORDERING
- FY 2014 Budget Documents on Reserve in the Library
- 2013 Pay Dates for Summer Faculty
- Reminder:Year End Close Out Dates for FY13
- Armstrong Receives Highest Level of CleanZone Certification
- Mailroom Package Pickup
- Notice of Construction Work
- Victor Hall Second Floor Renovation Project