iStrategy Announcement for User Self-Service Password ManagementFeb 13, 2012, 05:22 pm - Becky Smith
The University System ITS Department has made an enhancement to the iStrategy application that we are excited to share with you. This enhancement enables self-service for password management so that users can change or reset their password as necessary. Please read this announcement carefully and refer to the attached iStrategy MyPassword: Self-Service Password Management guide for more details.
The following important changes have taken place in iStrategy effective February 8th, 2012:
1. The URL for iStrategy is now https://frweb.usg.edu. Please bookmark this new webpage for quick and easy iStrategy access.
2. Current iStrategy users should immediately set up challenge questions and answers in order to utilize self-service in the future. Launch the URL above, select the MyPassword option, then Edit My Profile. Refer to the attached guide for step-by-step Edit My Profile instructions beginning on page 10 of the iStrategy MyPassword: Self-Service Password Management guide.
3. iStrategy passwords will expire every 180 days. It is imperative that users create challenge questions and answers so that they may take advantage of self-service for resetting their password when this occurs.
4. Each institution has an iStrategy Administrator. iStrategy Administrators are responsible for setting up and maintaining iStrategy access for their campuses. The iStrategy Administrator is the first point of contact for all iStrategy account issues. For Armstrong, the iStrategy Administrator is: Gwen Carlock: 344-2848 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Users can request to subscribe or unsubscribe to the iStrategy listserv. Current users were subscribed to this listserv when their account was created. Going forward, new users will be able to subscribe directly. Instructions for requesting to join or leave the iStrategy listserv are included on page 22 of the iStrategy MyPassword guide.
We appreciate your support of iStrategy. If you have any questions or concerns about this enhancement, please let us know. Thank you!
Subscribe to Announcements!
- 2013 Pay Dates for Summer Faculty
- Reminder: Year End Close Out Dates for FY13
- Armstrong Receives Highest Level of CleanZone Certification
- Mailroom Package Pickup
- Notice of Construction Work
- Victor Hall Second Floor Renovation Project
- The Patio Cafe
- Pirate Print Shop Services
- Notice of Sidewalk Closure During Spring Break
- Sightlines Presentations