Deadline for Staples OrdersJun 13, 2012, 04:56 pm - Becky Smith
All approved Staples orders must be sent to Debra Bittner by noon on Friday 6/15/2012. This deadline is to allow completion time to process the orders so they can be charged to FY 2012.
The State has awarded a new office supply statewide contract. There will be a change forthcoming in the ordering process. More information regarding this change will be sent out in the next couple of weeks.
If you have any questions, please contact Debra Bittner at 344-2907 or Daphne Burch at 344-2647.
Subscribe to Announcements!
- Jacqueline Stepherson Earns Certification as a Senior Professional in Human Resources
- OfficeMax Ending Service to the University
- FY13 YEAR END CLOSEOUT FOR OFFICE SUPPLY ORDERING
- FY 2014 Budget Documents on Reserve in the Library
- 2013 Pay Dates for Summer Faculty
- Reminder:Year End Close Out Dates for FY13
- Armstrong Receives Highest Level of CleanZone Certification
- Mailroom Package Pickup
- Notice of Construction Work
- Victor Hall Second Floor Renovation Project