Congratulations to Daphne Burch!Sep 18, 2012, 07:15 pm - Becky Smith
Congratulations to Daphne Burch!
We are pleased to notify you that Daphne Burch has earned recognition from the Universal Public Procurement Certification Council (UPPCC) by obtaining the CPPO credential. Daphne is now among a select group of procurement professionals to be distinguished by this professional certification.
Daphne attained this distinction by meeting high standards of proficiency in public procurement as demonstrated by substantial professional experience, purchasing related coursework and superior examination performance.
Please join us in congratulating Daphne on this accomplishment!
Subscribe to Announcements!
- Jacqueline Stepherson Earns Certification as a Senior Professional in Human Resources
- OfficeMax Ending Service to the University
- FY13 YEAR END CLOSEOUT FOR OFFICE SUPPLY ORDERING
- FY 2014 Budget Documents on Reserve in the Library
- 2013 Pay Dates for Summer Faculty
- Reminder:Year End Close Out Dates for FY13
- Armstrong Receives Highest Level of CleanZone Certification
- Mailroom Package Pickup
- Notice of Construction Work
- Victor Hall Second Floor Renovation Project