Bookstore ManagementJul 25, 2011, 05:32 pm - David Carson
I am pleased to announce that Follett is our new bookstore management company. Follett is a leader in managing higher education bookstores. They currently manage over 890 bookstores. Follett will offer a 10% discount on all purchases over $1.00 (excluding textbooks, sale merchandise, computer hardware, and academically discounted software) to staff, faculty, administration, graduate assistants, and teaching assistants. Follett offers a departmental discount of 20% on all purchases over $1.00, excluding textbooks, sale merchandise, computer hardware, and academically discounted software. Please watch this Blog to see an announcement in the near future for a reception to meet the Follett management team that will be working at Armstrong.
Subscribe to Announcements!
- 2013 Pay Dates for Summer Faculty
- Reminder: Year End Close Out Dates for FY13
- Armstrong Receives Highest Level of CleanZone Certification
- Mailroom Package Pickup
- Notice of Construction Work
- Victor Hall Second Floor Renovation Project
- The Patio Cafe
- Pirate Print Shop Services
- Notice of Sidewalk Closure During Spring Break
- Sightlines Presentations