Bursar Main Menu
Paying Your Bill 101
Where to Find your Bill
- Log into the Port of Armstrong. Choose "Touchnet Bill Pay System" from the Student Services box on your Port home page.
- Click the “Pay Online” button on this page. Log in with your student ID (907#) and PIN
How to Pay your Bill
- Log into the Port of Armstrong and choose "Touchnet Bill Pay System" from the Services listed in the Student Services box on the Home tab. View your term charges by clicking on the link for "current activity"and choosing the current term from the drop down box. You will not have to type in a user name and password to reach Touchnet from the Port--if the site asks for this information, your SHIP PIN needs to be reset. Call 912-344-2576 to get your PIN reset.
- Credit cards accepted for tuition online only (All major credit cards accepted--2.5% convenience fee charged, minimum $3)
- Webcheck online (checking account routing and account numbers required)
- Cash or personal check in the Bursar's Office
- Summer 2015 Payment Deadline: June 5, 2015. All registered courses should be paid for at this time.
After June 9, 2015, there will be no refund for dropped courses beginning in June. Make your schedule changes before this date!
- Minimester Summer term courses beginning in July may be dropped (eligible for refund) until July 7, 2015. After that date, students wishing to drop individual courses(or withdraw from the semester) must withdraw through the Registrar. Course withdrawals are not eligible for a refund.
Students wishing to withdraw from all courses beginning in June may do so by dropping the courses online through June 9, 2015. After January 9, 2015, Semester Withdrawals must be processed through the Registrar.
Note: Students with both 8-week and minimester courses should use the earliest drop deadline for reference when considering dropping or withdrawing from any or all courses.
July Minimester (only) payment deadline: July 6, 2015.
- Note: Students with both 8-week and minimester courses should use the earliest drop deadline for reference when considering dropping or withdrawing from any or all courses.
- Fall 2015 Payment deadline: August 14, 2015
See Bursar's News and Announcements for other important dates and notices.
- Check your bill and your financial aid award. Log into the Port of Armstrong, choose "Touchnet Bill Pay System" from the list of links in the "Student Services" box on the Home tab. Look at your current account activity and choose the upcoming semester. This will show your final balance after financial aid is applied. You must make sure you have enough financial aid to cover your entire bill (tuition, fees, housing, meal plan, parking tickets).
- Check your balance. If you are getting a financial aid refund or you have paid your entire bill, your balance will be $0. Your classes are safe.
- Sign a Master Promissory Note for loans. Students receiving loans will not see those funds applied toward your bill until after the loan certification process is complete. Remember, if you applied for a loan you MUST sign a Master Promissory Note this year.
- Pay the difference. Any difference between your bill and your financial aid award must be paid by posted deadlines or your classes will be dropped.
- Come see us! If you need additional financial aid, drop by to see a financial aid counselor ASAP. Your classes depend on it!
- Frequently Asked Questions about Paying your Bill