Armstrong Latino Menu
Goizueta Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship
On May of 2003, The Goizueta Foundation generously awarded Armstrong a grant that endows The Goizueta Foundation Scholars Fund at Armstrong. These funds sponsor annual, need-based scholarship assistance to Hispanic/Latino students attending Armstrong. The grant also supports recruitment and retention initiatives, leadership development and other student related activities.
Undergraduate Scholarship Eligibility
- Hispanic/Latino student whose family/spouse/legal guardian resides in the United States (international students are not eligible)
- Pursues an undergraduate degree at Armstrong and meets regular admission requirements, or transfer admission requirements
- Demonstrates financial need, regardless of residency status
- Meets overall 3.0 GPA requirement
- Student must maintain a 3.0 overall GPA and take at least 12 credit hours per semester (full-time)
- Score no less than a letter grade of "C" or better in registered classwork in order to be elegible for scholarship renewal
- Perform 50 hours of leadership service per semester in special community projects
Most awards cover 50-90% of tuition and fees. If additional funds are available, students may receive book stipends or on-campus housing allowances. Personal living expenses, supplies, insurance, and other attendance related costs are not covered by the scholarship.
Apply for the Undergraduate Scholarship NOW!