Academic Advisement


Who's My Advisor?

Academic advisors are on hand to help you plan your academic progress over the next few years.

List of Advisors by Program

Some departments assign a specific advisor to students as soon as they declare a degree. Other departments advise students in a workshop setting, in groups.If you've been assigned a specific advisor, you can find your advisor's name on the Permanent Student Record.

Access your Permanent Student Record by following this path:

->Log into Port of Armstrong
->Select the “My Records” tab
->Select "Permanent Student Record" located under Academic Transcript

Undeclared students will be assigned an advisor in the Office of Academic Orientation and Advisement.

Attention: Art, Music, and Theatre Majors

If you are majoring in art, music, or theatre and you have a specific field of interest, you can consult the advisor who specializes in that area:

Art Advisors

Music Advisors

Theatre Advisors