Paying Your Bill 101
Where to Find your Bill
- Click the “Pay Online” button on this page.
- Log into the Port of Armstrong. Choose "Touchnet Bill Pay System" from the Student Services box on your Port home page.
- Check S.H.I.P. - Click “What You Owe” or “Bill + Payment”
How to Pay your Bill
- Click the “Pay Online” button on this page. See Detailed Online Payment Instructions
- From the Port of Armstrong: Click on the term for which you owe a balance under "My Account." This takes you to SHIP. Click on "bill+payment" at the bottom of the screen. You can also go directly to your bill by choosing Touchnet Bill Pay System from the Student Services box on the Port home tab after you log in.
- Credit cards accepted for tuition online only (MC/DISC/AMEX only--No VISA accepted)
- Check or webcheck
- Summer bills available now (Since March 7, 2013)
- Payment deadline: May 17, 2013
- Classes dropped for nonpayment: May 17, 2013
- Late Registration and Payment, with late fees (up to $108): May 20-21, 2013
See Bursar's News and Announcements for other important dates and notices.
- Check your bill and your financial aid award. On your S.H.I.P. account, which can also be accessed by logging into the Port of Armstrong, look under Financial Aid or Accounts for "What You Owe." This will show your final balance after financial aid is applied. You MUST make sure you have enough financial aid to cover your entire bill (tuition, fees, housing, meal plan, parking tickets).
- Check your balance. If you are getting a financial aid refund or you have paid your entire bill, your balance will be $0. Your classes are safe.
- Sign a Master Promissory Note for loans. Students receiving loans will not see those funds applied toward your bill until after the loan certification process is complete. Remember, if you applied for a loan you MUST sign a Master Promissory Note this year.
- Pay the difference. Any difference between your bill and your financial aid award must be paid by posted deadlines or your classes will be dropped.
- Come see us! If you need additional financial aid, drop by to see a financial aid counselor ASAP. Your classes depend on it!
- Frequently Asked Questions about Paying your Bill