Office of Admissions
Transfer: Admission Requirements
There are four types of transfer students. Which type of transfer student would you like to see the Admission Requirements for?
Transfer students under the age of 23, that have completed and earned at least 30 transferable credit hours.
Transfer students under the age of 23 that have not yet completed and earned 30 transferable credit hours.
Transfer students over the age of 23 that have completed and earned 30 or more transferable credit hours.
Transfer students over the age of 23 that have not yet earned 30 transferable credit hours.
"Team Transfer" is a group of individuals dedicated to the successful enrollment of transfer students. Their names and contact information are provided below as a quick resource during your application and enrollment process here at Armstrong.
- General advising and registration—Yvette Wheeler (Yvette.Wheeler@armstrong.edu, Website: Adult & Nontraditional Student Services)
- Admissions—Bernard Irvin (Bernard.Irvin@armstrong.edu)
- Transcript Evaluations—Lynette Saulsberry (Lynette.Saulsberry@armstrong.edu)
- Veteran’s Affairs—Laura Pallini-Boston (Laura.Pallini@armstrong.edu)
- New Student Orientation (Navigate)—Chris Nowicki – (Chris.Nowicki@armstrong.edu)
- Financial Aid—Candice Preble (Candice.Preble@armstrong.edu)