Office of Admissions
Transfer: Admission Checklist
- $25 application fee
- Official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended*
- Official high school transcripts or GED score report and official SAT or ACT scores (If student has fewer than 30 transferable semester hours)
- COMPASS placement exam (required for students over the age of 23 who have not previously enrolled in the equivalent of English 1101 or Math 1111/1001).
*Note: Transcripts from ALL previous colleges or universities must be received before students will be considered for admission, even if you are not seeking credit from previous institution(s). All official high transcripts must be in a sealed envelope from the issuing institution or sent electronically directly from the issuing insitution. Transcripts must be received within one year of the print/issue date on the transcript.
COMPASS placement exam information
- COMPASS is a computerized placement test that measures skills in math, reading, and English. The information derived from the assessment will indicate areas where you are strong, academic areas where you may need help, and which courses might be a starting point for your academic success.
- Please contact the Office of Admissions to schedule a COMPASS exam 912.344.2503 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Nontraditional students may submit SAT/ACT test scores in place of the COMPASS if the scores are not older than 7 years.
All nontraditional applicants must meet the following minimum scores on the COMPASS test in order to be admitted:
Math (Algebra) 20Please note that students will be denied if they place into more than two Learning Support Classes.
Transfer Admission Deadlines
|Deadlines for Semester||Fall 2014||Spring 2015||Summer 2015||Fall 2015|
|Application and Document Deadline||July 15||December 1||TBD||TBD|
|Flexterm Deadline||September 15||March 1||TBD||TBD|