Office of Admissions
Transfer: Admission Checklist
There are three types of transfer students. Which type of transfer student would you like to see the Admission Checklist for?
Transfer students who have completed a least 30 (45 quarter) transferable credit hours.
Transfer students under the age of 23 who do not yet have 30 semester hours.
Transfer students over the age of 23 who do not yet have 30 semester hours.
Transfer students over the age of 23 who already have 30 or more transferable semester hours.
"Team Transfer" is a group of individuals dedicated to the successful enrollment of transfer students. Their names and contact information are provided below as a quick resource during your application and enrollment process here at Armstrong.
- Yvette Wheeler (Adult & Nontraditional Student Services) – General advising and registration
- Bernard Irvin – (Bernard.Irvin@armstrong.edu) – Admissions and application status
- Lynette Saulsberry (Lynette.Saulsberry@armstrong.edu) – Transcript evaluations
- Laura Pallini-Boston (Laura.Pallini@armstrong.edu) – Veteran’s Affairs
- Chris Nowicki – (Chris.Nowicki@armstrong.edu) - New Student Orientation (Navigate)
- Candice Preble (Candice.Preble@armstrong.edu) - Financial Aid