Office of Admissions
Admissions Main Menu
You are considered a Post-Baccalaureate student if you have already received a Bachelor’s degree.
- $25 Application Fee
Official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended
- Official transcripts (paper): Must be in a sealed envelope from the issuing institution. Transcripts received from the student that are not in a sealed envelope will not be accepted.
- Official transcripts (electronic): Must be received through secure transmission. A document or pdf that is emailed is not considered a secure method of transmission.
NOTE: Transcripts must be received within one year of the print/issue date on the transcript.
- Transcripts from ALL previous colleges or universities must be received before students will be considered for admission.
- All transcripts must be submitted regardless of transfer credit received.
After You're Accepted
Step 1: Log in to Port of Armstrong
- Go to port.armstrong.edu
- Find your Port ID and your Student ID (907#) using the Lookup ID link on the login page
- Sign in with your Port ID. The first time you sign in, the password is your birthday—MMDDYY
- Please note it may take 24-48 hours after you're accepted before your Port ID is activated.
- Contact: IT Services at 912.344.2518 or email@example.com
Step 2: Meet with your Academic Advisor
- Contact your academic advisor to get advised prior to registering for your classes. Visit www.armstrong.edu/advisors to find your advisor.
- Contact: Office of Academic Orientation and Advisement at 912.344.2570 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 3: Send required documents
- Send in your completed immunization form and if you are a Georgia resident, please provide proof of lawful presence
Step 4: Check your Financial Aid Status
- Check your financial aid status and account balance on the Student Accounts & Financial Aid tab in SHIP via Port of Armstrong
- You will be able to review your awards, accept or decline any awards, and check your balance when available.