Office of Admissions
62 Plus Student
Adults 62 years or older who have been residents of Georgia for at least one year may attend college classes at no tuition cost on a space-available basis.
The first stop for information on the 62+ Program will be Adult Academic Support Services, located in Victor Hall 203 and 204. Please visit or call us at 912.344.2935 and request a 62+ information packet, or email Barbara.Baker@armstrong.edu.
62 Plus Admission Checklist and Requirements
- Complete the Application for Admission
- $25 Application Fee
- Submit proof of age, identification, and proof of Georgia residency to the Office of Admissions
Official high school transcript or GED scores
- If you are degree-seeking, submit official college transcripts from each institution that you attended.
If you are auditing, submit official transcript from the last college attended.
- Official transcripts (paper): Must be in a sealed envelope from the issuing institution. Transcripts received from the student that are not in a sealed envelope will not be accepted.
- Official transcripts (electronic): Must be received through secure transmission. A document or pdf that is emailed is not considered a secure method of transmission.
- If you are required to take the College Placement Exam (COMPASS Exam) the Admissions Office will inform you of the date, time, and location of the exam. This exam will determine if you need to take refresher courses in reading, English, and/or mathematics. These placement exams may be exempted for 62+ students choosing to audit their classes instead of taking them for credit.