Office of Admissions
International: Admission Checklist
- Print and complete the Undergraduate International Admission Application.
- Submit the $25 application fee
Submit all supporting documents (see detailed explanation of supporting documents in the International Application) - *Note: Official documents must be in a sealed envelope issued by the institution or they must come in secure electronic format. Student copies will not be accepted. An original document is not the same as an official document.
- Official* high school transcripts
- Official GED scores (if applicable)
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges attended
- Official transcript evaluations for all foreign coursework
- Official SAT or ACT scores, and/or
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores
- Confidential Declaration of Finances and supporting documents
- Copy of the biographical page(s) of your passport (photograph, name, date of birth, citizenship, and expiration date)