Office of Admissions
Admissions Main Menu
Freshman Admission Checklist
- $25 application fee
- All official high school transcripts (must be in a sealed envelope from the issuing institution or sent electronically directly from the issuing institution)
- Official SAT or ACT scores (Note: Armstrong's code for SAT is 5012 and for ACT is 0786)
- Submit your immunization records prior to registration
- If you are a Georgia resident, submit your Proof of Lawful Presence prior to registration
- Submit official college transcripts (if applicable)
- COMPASS placement exam (only required for students over the age of 23 who have not previously enrolled in the equivalent of English 1101 or Math 1111/1001). Please visit our COMPASS Placement Exam page for more information
Don't forget these Important Deadlines
|Deadlines for Semester||Spring 2015||Summer 2015||Fall 2015|
|Application and Document Deadline||December 1||April 15||July 1|
|Flexterm Deadline||February 9||TBD||TBD|
Freshmen Admission Deadlines for Fall 2015
|Priority Fall 2015 Deadline*||December 15|
|Priority FASFA Deadline**||March 15|
|Fall 2015 Commitment Deposit Deadline***||May 1|
|Application and Document Deadline||July 1|
*Priority Fall 2015 Deadline. Applicants must submit all credentials in order to be considered for admissions scholarships. Note: no separate application is required.
**Priority Fall 2015 FASFA Deadline: Complete the FAFSA for the upcoming fall semester as early as January 1 at fafsa.edu.gov. Armstrong's school code is 001546. Check out our Financial Aid page for more information.
***Fall 2015 Commitment Deposit Due. Reserve your spot to be a part of the class of 2019! Note: the deposit is nonrefundable after May 1.