Office of Admissions
Graduate Admissions Main Menu
Transient: Admission Requirements
You are considered to be a transient student if you are attending another college or university and would like to attend Armstrong for no more than two consecutive semesters.
- Complete the Graduate Studies Transient Application .
- Submit one official transcripts showing a minimum of the equivalent of a 4-year bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Submit Official Transient Letter or Official Letter of Good Standing from the institution requesting enrollment in specific courses (this letter will be used for advisement at Armstrong).
NOTE: An updated Transient Letter or Letter of Good Standing AND an updated application is required for each semester of attendance.
Transient: After You’re Accepted
Congratulations on your acceptance to graduate school!
Step 1: Log in to Port of Armstrong
- Go to port.armstrong.edu
- Find your Port ID and your Student ID (907#) by using the Lookup ID link on the login page
- Sign in with your Port ID. The first time you sign in, the password is your birthday—MMDDYY
- Please note it may take 24-48 hours after you're accepted before your Port ID is activated.
- Contact: IT Services at 912.344.2518 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: Send required documents
- Send in your completed immunization form and if you are a Georgia resident, please provide proof of lawful presence
- Contact: Office of Admissions at 912.344.2503 or email@example.com or fax 912.344.3417
Step 3: Register for Classes
- Students are eligible to register upon acceptance during the posted registration time.
- View additional information about Registration Instructions for Graduate Students.
- Contact: Registrar's Office at 912.344.2576