Office of Admissions
Graduate Admissions Main Menu
Returning Grad Students: Admission Requirements
Students will be considered for readmission based on their academic standing, their final graduate grade point average (GPA) and catalog year. Your catalog year is the year that you originally began your graduate program at Armstrong.
NOTE: Any student attempting to return to Armstrong after being dismissed will have to appeal to the academic department for their program.
Specific Program Requirements
Your graduate program requirements may have changed since you last attended. Please visit the Program Requirements page for details. Please note: the graduate catalog is the final authority on current requirements for your program.
We recommend that you begin the graduate application process six months before you plan to start school to ensure that you have time to meet admissions, scholarship and financial aid deadlines, and take any required exams. Your application will be evaluated once we have a complete application packet.
- Submit the Graduate Readmission Application
- Submit one official transcript from all previous colleges or universities. Original transcripts are required even if the courses from one school appear on the transcript of another. NOTE: All students with undergraduate or graduate degrees granted in countries outside the United States are required to have an outside international credential evaluation done. See the Acceptable Evaluation Agencies page for a list of agencies you may use
- Submit supporting documents for the individual program to which you are applying. Application requirements vary by program. The processing of your application will not be completed until the Graduate Admissions Office receives all of the required documents for your program
- Submit your Immunization Records prior to registration
- If you are a Georgia resident, submit your Proof of Lawful Presence prior to registration
IMPORTANT: Applications and all supporting documentation must be submitted directly to the Office of Admissions located in Victor Hall, except as noted below for College of Education students.
Please note: Your application will be complete once the Office of Admissions receives all of the required documents for your program.