Office of Admissions
Graduate Admissions Main Menu
Admission to Graduate Programs differs from undergraduate admission as admission decisions at the graduate level are made by the individual academic departments and requirements vary by program. Use the links below to find requirements for your programs of interest. Please note: the graduate catalog is the final authority on requirements for specific programs.
Individual programs also determine degree admission categories at the time of acceptance. This can be a lengthy process. Please plan accordingly. See the graduate admission categories page for more information.
Graduate Admission Exams
Most programs require scores from one of the following standardized exams. Check individual programs below for specific exam requirements.
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) : Armstrong School Code: 5012
- Millers Analogies Test (MAT) : Armstrong School Code: 1091
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) : Armstrong School Code: 5012
- Georgia Assessments for the Certification of Educators (GACE) : Armstrong Program Provider Code: 40
IMPORTANT: Please note, Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) applicants apply directly through the Physical Therapist Centralized Application Services (PTCAS) and do not need to fill out the Online Application for Graduate Admissions. Click here for more information about the DPT Application process.
Adult Education and Human Resource Development
Curriculum and Instruction
- Master of Education (advanced certifcation)
Early Childhood Education
Reading Specialist Education
Master of Arts in Teaching (initial certification)
Content fields: English, history, math, science
Communication Sciences & Disorders
- Master of Science (Fall intake only)
Health Services Administration
- Master of Science
- Adult Health Clinical Nurse Specialist Post-Master's Certificate
- Adult Nurse Practitioner Post-Master's Certificate
- Nursing Administration Post-Master's Certificate