Office of Admissions
Graduate Admissions Main Menu
Contact and Hours
8:15 a.m. - 6 p.m.
8:15 a.m. - 5 p.m.
You are considered a Post-Baccalaureate student if you have already received a Bachelor’s degree. Students wishing to obtain a post-bac certificate or post-bac teacher certification must meet specific requirements for the individual program. Please refer to the Program Requirements page for details.
- Pay $30.00 Nonrefundable Application Fee.
- Graduate Studies Admissions Application
- Send in your completed immunization form
- If you are a Georgia resident, please provide proof of lawful presence
- Submit two official transcripts from all previous colleges or universities showing a minimum of the equivalent of a four-year Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Submit supporting documents for the individual program to which you are applying. Application requirements vary by program.
NOTE: Transcripts from ALL previous colleges or universities must be received before students will be considered for admission. All transcripts must be submitted regardless of transfer credit received.
Post-Bac: After You’re Accepted
Congratulations on your acceptance to graduate school!
Step 1: Log in to Port of Armstrong
- Go to port.armstrong.edu
- Find your Port ID and your Student ID (907#) by using the Lookup ID link on the login page
- Sign in with your Port ID. The first time you sign in, the password is your birthday—MMDDYY
- Please note it may take 24-48 hours after you're accepted before your Port ID is activated.
- Contact: IT Services at 912.344.2518 or email@example.com
Step 2: Send required documents
- Send in your completed immunization form and if you are a Georgia resident, please provide proof of lawful presence
- Contact: Office of Admissions at 912.344.2503 or firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 912.344.3417
Step 3: Check your Financial Aid Status
- Check your financial aid status and account balance on the Student Accounts & Financial Aid tab in SHIP via Port of Armstrong
- You will be able to review your awards, accept or decline any awards, and check your balance when available.
- Contact: Office of Financial Aid at 912.344.3448 or email@example.com
Step 4: Meet with your Academic Advisor
- Contact your academic advisor to get advised prior to registering for your clases. Visit www.armstrong.edu/advisors to find your advisor.
- Contact: Office of Academic Orientation and Advisement at 912.344.2570 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 5: Register for Classes
- Students are eligible to register upon acceptance during the posted registration time.
- View additional information about Registration Instructions for Graduate Students.
- Contact: Registrar's Office at 912.344.2576
Step 6: Get your PirateCard
- Get your PirateCard by stopping by our PirateCard Office in the Student Union D245
- Contact: PirateCard Office at 912.344.3292 or email@example.com