Office of Admissions
Graduate Admissions Main Menu
Contact and Hours
First Floor Lobby in Victor Hall
(Find us on the campus map)
Armstrong State University
Office of Graduate Admissions
11935 Abercorn Street
Savannah, Georgia 31419
912.344.2503 or 800.633.2349
Office of Admissions Hours
Monday-Thursday: 8:15 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday: 8:15 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Non-Degree Seeking: Admissions Requirements
Applicants who wish to pursue courses for personal enrichment or advancement may be admitted as non-degree students. Some programs have additional requirements. Please see the Program Requirements page for details. Non-degree-seeking students are allowed to enroll in a maximum of 12 credit hours. After earning 12 credit hours, or upon changing to degree-seeking status, students must submit a new application to the university.
- Submit Graduate Application and $30 non-refundable application fee.
- Submit one official transcript from all previous colleges or universities showing a minimum of the equivalent of a four-year Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
Non-Degree Seeking: After You’re Accepted
Congratulations on your acceptance to graduate school!
Step 1: Log in to Port of Armstrong
- Go to port.armstrong.edu
- Find your Port ID and your Student ID (907#) by using the Lookup ID link on the login page
- Sign in with your Port ID. The first time you sign in, the password is your birthday—MMDDYY
- Please note it may take 24-48 hours after you're accepted before your Port ID is activated.
- Contact: IT Services at 912.344.2518 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: Send required documents
- Send in your completed immunization form and if you are a Georgia resident, please provide proof of lawful presence
- Contact: Office of Admissions at 912.344.2503 or email@example.com or fax 912.344.3417
Step 3: Meet with your Academic Advisor
- Contact your academic advisor to get advised prior to registering for your clases. Visit www.armstrong.edu/advisors to find your advisor.
Step 4: Register for Classes
- Students are eligible to register upon acceptance during the posted registration time. Non-degree-seeking students are allowed to enroll in a maximum of 12 credit hours.
- View additional information about Registration Instructions for Graduate Students.
- Contact: Registrar's Office at 912.344.2576
Step 5: Get your PirateCard
- Get your PirateCard by stopping by our PirateCard Office in the Student Union D245
- Contact: PirateCard Office at 912.344.3292 or firstname.lastname@example.org