Office of Admissions
Graduate Admissions Main Menu
Contact and Hours
First Floor Lobby in Victor Hall
(Find us on the campus map)
Armstrong State University
Office of Graduate Admissions
11935 Abercorn Street
Savannah, Georgia 31419
912.344.2503 or 800.633.2349
Office of Admissions Hours
Monday-Thursday: 8:15 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday: 8:15 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Military Graduate Students
Individuals must meet program requirements for the major they are applying to. Additional documentation may be required:
- Submit a Joint Service Transript or CCAF Transcript
- To meet our immunization records requirement, you can submit a copy of your ERB, LES, or a copy of your DD-214 if dated within two years of submission.
Contact our Veterans Affairs Office if you plan to use military benefits
Call 912.344.2948 or email email@example.com
Turn in GI Bill paperwork or Tuition Assistance Paperwork
Armstrong will waive all mandatory student fees for active duty service members. Please contact Armstrong’s Veterans Affairs Office at 912.344.2948 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Military and Veteran Affairs—your hub for military-specific programs at Armstrong
- Green Zone Program—support for your transition to civilian life
After You're Accepted
Step 1: Log in to Port of Armstrong
- Go to port.armstrong.edu
- Find your Port ID and your Student ID (907#) by using the Lookup ID link on the login page
- Sign in with your Port ID. The first time you sign in, the password is your birthday—MMDDYY
- Please note it may take 24-48 hours after you're accepted before your Port ID is activated.
- Contact: IT Services at 912.344.2518 or email@example.com
Step 2: Send required documents
- Send in your completed immunization form or if you are a military service member, send us a copy of ERB, LES, or a copy of your DD-214 if dated within two years to meet this requirement. Send this documentation to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- If you are a Georgia resident, please provide proof of lawful presence . Send this documentation to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- If you are an Active Duty, National Guard, or Reserve service member or dependent assigned to a unit based in Georgia but not a Georgia state resident, fill out a Request for Out-of-State Tuition Waiver . This also applies to retired or separated active duty service members and dependents within 12 months of enrollment at Armstrong. Send this documentation to the Registrar's Office.
- Send any other required materials to the Veterans Affairs Office.
Step 3: Meet with your Academic Advisor
- Contact your academic advisor to get advised prior to registering for your clases. Visit www.armstrong.edu/advisors to find your advisor.
Step 4: Register for Classes
- Students are eligible to register upon acceptance during the posted registration time.
- View additional information about Registration Instructions for Graduate Students.
- Contact: Registrar's Office at 912.344.2576