Office of Admissions
Graduate Admissions Main Menu
Military Graduate Students
Individuals must meet program requirements as they pertain to the applicant (See the Admission Requirements listed under each of the student categories listed in the menu to the left and our Program Requirements Page). Below is helpful information and additional documentation to consider:
- Submit an AARTS, SMART, CCAF or Coast Guard Transcript
- Submit a DD-214 (if veteran, reservist or National Guard)
Meet with Veterans Affairs Coordinator if you plan to use military benefits
Laura Pallini at 912.344.2948 or at Laura.Pallini-Bolton@armstrong.edu
Turn in GI Bill paperwork or Tuition Assistance Paperwork
Armstrong will waive all mandatory student fees for active duty service members starting Fall 2014. Please contact Armstrong’s Veterans Affairs Coordinator Laura Pallini at 912.344.2948 or Laura.Pallini-Bolton@armstrong.edu for more information.
- Military and Veteran Affairs—your hub for military-specific programs at Armstrong
- Green Zone Program—support for your transition to civilian life
After You're Accepted
Step 1: Log in to Port of Armstrong
- Go to port.armstrong.edu
- Find your Port ID and your Student ID (907#) by using the Lookup ID link on the login page
- Sign in with your Port ID. The first time you sign in, the password is your birthday—MMDDYY
- Please note it may take 24-48 hours after you're accepted before your Port ID is activated.
- Contact: IT Services at 912.344.2518 or email@example.com
Step 2: Send required documents
- Send in your completed immunization form or if you are a military service member, send us a copy of your orders to meet this requirement.
- If you are a Georgia resident, please provide proof of lawful presence .
- If you are an Active Duty, National Guard, or Reserve service member or dependent assigned to a unit based in Georgia but not a Georgia state resident, fill out a Request for Out-of-State Tuition Waiver . This also applies to retired or separated active duty service members and dependents within 12 months of enrollment at Armstrong.
Step 3: Meet with your Academic Advisor
- Contact your academic advisor to get advised prior to registering for your clases. Visit www.armstrong.edu/advisors to find your advisor.
- Contact: Office of Academic Orientation and Advisement at 912.344.2570 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 4: Register for Classes
- Students are eligible to register upon acceptance during the posted registration time.
- View additional information about Registration Instructions for Graduate Students.
- Contact: Registrar's Office at 912.344.2576