Office of Admissions
Graduate Admissions Main Menu
Graduate Students: Admission Requirements
Admission to Graduate Programs differs from undergraduate admission as admission decisions at the graduate level are made by the individual academic departments. Please visit the Program Requirements page for details. The graduate catalog is the final authority on requirements for your program of interest.
Standard Requirements For All Programs
- Submit a Graduate Admissions Application, Graduate International Application, or Graduate Readmit Application (previously attended Armstrong as a graduate student less than one year ago).
- Submit your Immunization records prior to registration.
- If you are a Georgia resident, submit your Proof of Lawful Presence prior to registration
- Submit one official transcript from ALL schools attended - bachelor's and graduate. Original transcripts are required even if the courses from one school appear on the transcript of another. NOTE: All students with undergraduate or graduate degrees granted in countries outside the United States are required to have an outside international credential evaluation done. See the Acceptable Evaluation Agencies page for a list of agencies you may use
- Review program requirements for the department/program to which you are applying.
- Submit supporting documents for the individual program to which you are applying; application requirements vary by program
Please note: Your application will be complete once the Office of Admissions receives all of the required documents for your program. If you have been admitted to you university, see the After You're Accepted page for your next steps checklist.