Office of Admissions
Admissions: Who am I?
- Currently enrolled in high school
- Received high school diploma or GED
- Adult students attending college for the first-time
- High school students interested in dual enrollment
- Earned college-level credits from a regionally accredited institution
- Wish to be a transient student at Armstrong
- Are seeking a second undergraduate degree
- Students who will study on an F1 student visa
Students who do not need an F1 visa but have foreign high school or university work will be considered a transfer student.
- Students who previously attended Armstrong
If you have attended another college or university since last attending Armstrong, you will be required to meet the transfer requirements.