Office of Admissions
Transfer: After You're Accepted
Step 1: Log in to Port of Armstrong
- Go to port.armstrong.edu
- Find your Port ID and your Student ID (907#) using the Lookup ID link on the login page
- Sign in with your Port ID. The first time you sign in, the password is your birthday—MMDDYY
- Please note it may take 24-48 hours after you're accepted before your Port ID is activated.
- Contact: IT Services at 912.344.2518 or email@example.com
Step 2: Sign up for Navigate Orientation
- Navigate includes academic advisement and registration for your classes- Transfers are encouraged to attend Navigate
- Register online to attend Navigate Orientation or contact your advisor to register for classes
- Contact: Office of Orientation at 912.344.2504 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 3: Send required documents
- Send in your completed immunization form and if you are a Georgia resident, please provide proof of lawful presence
Step 4: Apply for On-campus Housing
- Review Housing Options and check out our Transfer Student Housing section for more info.
- Apply for Housing
- Contact: Housing & Residence Life at 912.344.2940 or email@example.com
Step 5: Check your Financial Aid Status
- Check your financial aid status and account balance on the Student Accounts & Financial Aid tab in SHIP via Port of Armstrong
- You will be able to review your awards, accept or decline any awards, and check your balance when available.