Office of Admissions
Admissions Main Menu
Returning to Armstrong: Admission Requirements
- Please note, students who have not been out for 3 or more semesters do not need to readmit. Please contact your advisor to register for classes.
- If you have attended another college or university since last attending Armstrong, you will be required to meet the transfer requirements.
- Students will be considered for readmission based on their academic standing, including grades factored in from any new transfer work.
- Any student attempting to return to Armstrong after serving a suspension, is ineligible for enrollment during the Summer and Flex Semesters.
All students seeking to re-enroll into Armstrong, must complete a readmission application.
Students readmitting to Armstrong are not required to pay the application fee a second time.
Official transcripts from any school that you have attended since last enrolling at Armstrong.
NOTE: Transcripts must be received within one year of the print/issue date on the transcript.
- Transcripts from ALL previous colleges or universities must be received before students will be considered for admission. All transcripts must be submitted regardless of transfer credit received.
- Official transcripts (paper): Must be in a sealed envelope from the issuing institution. Transcripts received from the student that are not in a sealed envelope will not be accepted.
- Official transcripts (electronic): Must be received through secure transmission. A document or pdf that is emailed is not considered a secure method of transmission.
Students who are considered to be Adult/Nontraditional students, and who have not taken the equivalent of English 1101 or Math 1111/1001, will be required to take the COMPASS placement exam. Please visit our COMPASS Placement Exam page for more information.
|Deadlines for Semester||Fall 2014||Spring 2015||Summer 2015||Fall 2015|
|Application and Document Deadline||July 15||December 1||TBD||TBD|
|Flexterm Deadline||September 15||March 1||TBD||TBD|