Office of Admissions
Admissions Main Menu
You are considered to be a transient student if you are attending another college or university and would like to attend Armstrong for no more than two consecutive semesters. Applicants must submit the following items to be considered for admission to the university:
- $25 Application Fee
- Transient Permission Letter from the institution requesting enrollment in specific courses (this letter will be used for advisement at Armstrong).
- Submit your immunization records
- If you are a Georgia resident, submit your Proof of Lawful Presence .
After You’re Accepted
Step 1: Log in to Port of Armstrong
- Go to port.armstrong.edu
- Find your Port ID and your Student ID (907#) using the Lookup ID link on the login page
- Sign in with your Port ID. The first time you sign in, the password is your birthday—MMDDYY
- Please note it may take 24-48 hours after you're accepted before your Port ID is activated.
- Contact: IT Services at 912.344.2518 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: Send required documents
- Send in your completed immunization form and if you are a Georgia resident, please provide proof of lawful presence
Step 3: Register for Classes
- Register for classes by going to the "Register" tab inside of Port or by going to Port, SHIP, and selecting the Student Services & Financial Aid link.