Office of Admissions
Admissions Main Menu
You are considered a Post-Baccalaureate student if you have already received a Bachelor’s degree and are applying for a second undergraduate Bachelor's degree.
- Submit an Application and $25 Application Fee
- Send in all official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended. NOTE: Transcripts must be received within one year of the print/issue date on the transcript.
After You're Accepted: Next Steps
- Log into Port of Armstrong (To Find your Port ID and Student ID (907#) use the Lookup ID link on the login page. The first time you login to Port, the password is your birthday - MMDDYY)
- Send in your completed immunization form and if you are a Georgia resident, please provide proof of lawful presence
- Check your financial aid status and account balance on the Student Accounts & Financial Aid tab in SHIP via Port of Armstrong. You will be able to review your awards, accept or decline any awards, and check your balance when available.
- Meet with your Academic Advisor to get advised. Visit www.armstrong.edu/advisors to find your advisor.
- Register for classes by going to the "Register" tab inside of Port or by going to Port, SHIP, and selecting the Student Services & Financial Aid link.