Office of Admissions
Non-Degree-Seeking and Auditor Student
Applicants who wish to pursue courses for personal enrichment or advancement may be admitted as non-degree students.
- $25 Application Fee
- Official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended
NOTE: Transcripts from ALL previous colleges or universities must be received before students will be considered for admission. All transcripts must be submitted regardless of transfer credit received.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have been out of high school for a period of five or more years.
- Non-degree-seeking applicants are required to fulfill all nontraditional admission requirements.
- Applicants who have not earned a baccalaureate degree must take the Compass Placement Exam.
- Non-degree-seeking students are allowed to enroll in a maximum of 12 credit hours. After earning 12 credit hours, or upon changing to degree-seeking status, students will be screened for admission to the university. Non-degree students must satisfy all prerequisites before enrolling in courses.