Office of Admissions
Admissions Main Menu
Contact and Hours
8:15 a.m. - 6 p.m.
8:15 a.m. - 5 p.m.
62-Plus Program Admission Requirements & Checklist
Adults 62 years or older who have been residents of Georgia for at least one year may attend college classes at no tuition cost on a space-available basis.
- Complete the Application for Admission
- $25 Application Fee
- Submit proof of age, identification, and proof of Georgia residency to the Office of Admissions
Official high school transcript or GED scores
- If you are degree-seeking, submit official college transcripts from each institution that you attended.
If you are auditing, submit official transcript from the last college attended.
- Official transcripts (paper): Must be in a sealed envelope from the issuing institution. Transcripts received from the student that are not in a sealed envelope will not be accepted.
- Official transcripts (electronic): Must be received through secure transmission. A document or pdf that is emailed is not considered a secure method of transmission.
- If you are required to take the College Placement Exam (COMPASS Exam) the Admissions Office will inform you of the date, time, and location of the exam. This exam will determine if you need to take refresher courses in reading, English, and/or mathematics. These placement exams may be exempted for 62+ students choosing to audit their classes instead of taking them for credit.
- Send in your completed immunization form and if you are a Georgia resident, please provide proof of lawful presence
Please visit our 62 Plus Program Website for additional information.