Visit Armstrong Main Menu
Pirate Preview Open House
The best way to know if Armstrong is the right university for you is to visit us. At Pirate Preview you can see it all - meet with Armstrong faculty, learn about admissions and financial aid, and tour our campus and residential housing. So plan on spending the day with us ... and bring your family.
Register for Open House for Undergraduate Admissions
|Saturday, February 21|
|Saturday, April 11||
Registration opens in January
The spring open house events will be designed to meet the needs of three different types of students:
- Track One: Admitted Seniors (High school seniors who have already been accepted to the university)
- Track Two: Prospective seniors (High school seniors who have not applied or received an admissions decision)
- Track Three: Prospective Juniors (High school juniors who are interested in learning more about Armstrong)
Location and Details
- Location: Armstrong State University (11935 Abercorn Street - Savannah, GA 31419)
- Details: Please click for a Map of Campus, Driving Directions, and Hotel Accomodations available for Open House.
- Once a student registers for the event, more information will be provided in the event confirmation email with specific details about the event including the event location and parking.
Same Day Admission
We will be offering same day admission to prospective seniors who submit their application no later than the Monday prior to the event. In order to receive the same day admissions benefit, students will need to bring an official copy of their high school transcript (signed and sealed) to the event. SAT or ACT scores must be reported on the transcript or sent separately by ACT or SAT in order to receive a decision at the event.
For more information about Open House, please call 912.344.2503 or 800.633.2349. If you are interested in Graduate or Transfer Admissions please contact our office to speak with a counselor.