Keeping you safe...
- Housing safety walks are conducted three times per weeknight and four times every 24 hours during the weekend.
- Eight emergency call boxes, which automatically dial campus safety, are located throughout the campus. Click here to view the call box locations.
- University Housing maintains one professional staff member and a student community assistant on duty at all times after office hours. Students can reach them on a cell phone.
- A task force has been established with Fire Department personnel and members of the University Police to improve communications and relations.
- University Police has assigned one officer to each residence hall to serve as a liaison. Students are able to contact their officer by cell or email.