Construction & Growth Menu
Science Center Energy Project- "American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) ECM 250-251-259"
This energy recovery project included the manifolding of existing laboratory exhaust hoods; heat recovery from general building exhaust and reuse as preheat/reheat on air handlers; and upgrade of laboratory HVAC control systems in Armstrong's Science Center.
- Project Construction Budget: $1,400,000 approx.
- Completion Date: December 2011
- General Contractor: Mock Plumbing & Mechanical
- Project Engineer: Rosser International, Inc.
- Project Funding Sources: ARRA Funds
- % Completed: 100%